Education is the most
fundamental pillar of a functional society.
At DEWA Foundation, we strive to create a
system and framework to educate all of the
Balochistan, Pakistan. We believe education
starts with the understanding of the need of
engagement from the entire community. Our
all-encompassing; from building new schools
to instilling a love of learning amongst
children to providing local residents with
and skills to actively engage parents in
- Establishing and Maintaining Formal DEWA Foundation Schools
- Establishing Elementary & Secondary Schools in remote areas of Balochistan, Pakistan
- Establishing and Maintaining Non-Formal Schools
- Conducting Student Enrollment campaigns
- Facilitating Enrollment of Students in non-DEWA Foundation Schools
- Formation of Parent-Teacher Associations
- To mobilize and manage resources and to act as a conduit for promotion of education through multiple sources.
- Offering Adult Literacy Courses
- Providing Teacher Training Courses
Help us built schools, and educate the Nation. Help us provide better educational facilities to the schools in rural areas of Baluchistan, Pakistan.
Education brings awareness and consciousness, Education is the third eye. Only through education we discover ourselves, we discover the Allah Almighty. The purpose of our existence is this discovery. And Quality Education is our agenda.
"Educating the Nation"
• Healthy Life Style
• Secure Future
To contribute to overcome Instability, Illiteracy, Poverty through quality education to the citizens of rural areas of Baluchistan and Pakistan. And to make them agents of positive change for the betterment of society.
• key to
1.Dewa Foundation first School Succesfully Completed its 1st year by Educating arround 100 students.
2.Dewa Foundation will soon Lounch its Second School soon.